From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The name Danu can mean:
- A water goddess in Indo-European religion
- An ancient Scythian word meaning "river". The commonly proposed etymology of the names of the Danube River, Dnieper River, Dniester River, Donets River and Don River
- Danu (Irish goddess)
- Danu (Asura)
- Danu people, an ethnic group in Myanmar
- Danu, Glodeni, a commune in Glodeni district, Moldova
- Danu, Iran, a village in Sistan and Baluchestan Province, Iran
- Danú, an Irish folk music group
- The fictitious island setting of Timothy Mo's novel, The Redundancy of Courage based on the real-life nation of East Timor
- Doclean Academy of Sciences and Arts, with the native acronym DANU
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.