From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Danube is the second longest river in Europe.
Danube may also refer to:
- Danube Banovina, a banovina or province of the Kingdom of Yugoslavia (1929–1945)
- Danube Canyon, a large submarine canyon in the Black Sea
- Danube, Minnesota, a city
- Danube, New York, a town
- Danube Planum, a rifted mesa on Jupiter's moon Io
- Danube Sinkhole, Upper Danube Nature Park, Baden-Württemberg, Germany
- Danube Vilayet, a vilayet or province of the Ottoman Empire from 1864 to 1878
- Danube class motorship, a class of Russian river passenger ships
- Danube (ship), a Nourse Line sailing ship of the late 19th century
- HMS Danube, a wooden paddle vessel and a cancelled gunboat
- Battle of the Danube, part of the Russo-Turkish War
- Danube, the codename of the Warsaw Pact invasion of Czechoslovakia in August 1968
- Danube Bridge, a bridge across the Danube River linking the Bulgarian city of Ruse and the Romanian city of Giurgiu
- Danube Bridge 2, a road and rail bridge between the cities of Calafat, Romania and Vidin, Bulgaria
- Danube class starship, a fictional starship class in the Star Trek universe
- Danube (Paris Métro), a station on the Paris Métro
- Danube platform, an AMD mobile platform for portable computers
- Danube Promenade, Budapest, Hungary
- Danube (restaurant), in New York
- Danube Army, a unit of the Russian Empire created shortly before Napoleon's invasion of Russia
- Danube Legion, a unit of Poles in the service of Napoleonic France
- Donauinsel or Danube Island, Vienna, Austria
- Donaukanal or Danube Canal, Vienna, Austria
- Donauradweg or Danube Cycle Trail, a bicycle trail along the Danube River in many countries
- All pages with titles containing "Danube"
- Donau (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Danube.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.