From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Danuta in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Danuta is a Polish given name.
Women named Danuta include:
- Danuta Bartoszek (born 1961), former long-distance runner for Canada
- Danuta Bułkowska (born 1959), former Polish champion in high jumping
- Danuta Dmowska (born 1982), Polish fencer and World Épée Champion 2005
- Danuta Gleed (1946–1996), Canadian writer of Polish origin
- Danuta Hojarska (born 1960), Polish politician, member of the Sejm
- Danuta Hübner (born 1948), Polish economist, academic, and policy maker
- Danuta Jazłowiecka (born 1957), Polish politician, member of the Sejm
- Danuta Lato (born 1965), Polish actress, model and singer in the 1980s-1990s
- Danuta Pietraszewska (born 1947), Polish politician, member of the Sejm
- Danuta Wałęsa (born 1949), wife of former President of Poland Lech Wałęsa
- Danuta Kobylińska-Walas (born 1931), Polish Sea Captain
- Danuta Kordaczuk (1939–1988), Polish Olympic volleyball player
- Danuta Kozák (born 1987), Hungarian Olympic sprint canoer
- Danuta Szaflarska (born 1915), Polish screen and stage actress
Other meanings include:
- Danuta, a fictional planet in the Star Wars universe
- Danuta (armoured train), a Polish armoured train used during the invasion of Poland in 1939
- Danutė (disambiguation), the Lithuanian equivalent
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.