From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Danville may refer to:
- United States
- There are 14 towns in the United States called Danville, as well as 5 unincorporated communities.
- Danville, Alabama (unincorporated community)
- Danville, Arkansas
- Danville, California
- Danville, Georgia
- Danville, Illinois
- Danville, Indiana
- Danville, Iowa
- Danville, Kansas (nearly uninhabited)
- Danville, Kentucky
- Danville, Allegany County, Maryland (unincorporated community)
- Danville, Prince George's County, Maryland (unincorporated community)
- Danville, New Hampshire
- Danville, Ohio
- Danville, Pennsylvania
- Danville, Vermont
- Danville, Virginia
- Danville, Washington (unincorporated community)
- Danville, West Virginia
- Danville, Wisconsin (unincorporated community)
- Jo Danville (CSI: NY)
- Dansville (disambiguation)
- Damville, a French commune in the Eure département, Haute-Normandie
- Phineas and Ferb, a Disney Channel original series that takes place in the fictional American town of Danville. However, the city is merely named after one of the show's creators, Dan Povenmire, and it is not easy to guess what state it is in, as the geography is very diverse. The only description of its location is the "tri-state area".
- Danville's Lost Gold Ledge, a lost gold mine in Washington (state).
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Danville.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.