From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Danzi or D'Anzi may refer to:
- Francesca Lebrun, née Danzi (1756 - 1791), 18th-century German singer and composer
- Franz Danzi (Franz Ignaz Danzi) (1763 - 1826), German cellist, composer and conductor
- Danzi Quintet, a Dutch wind quintet
- Margarethe Danzi, née Marchand (1768 - 1800), German composer and soprano; wife of Franz
- Gianni Danzi (1940 - 2007), an Italian Roman Catholic Archbishop of the Territorial Prelature of Loreto
- Giovanni D'Anzi (1906, Milan - 1974), Italian songwriter
- Carmelo D'Anzi (born 1956, Messina), Italian-American football coach and player
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Danzi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.