From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||This article may be expanded with text translated from the corresponding article in the German Wikipedia. (December 2010)|
||This article may be expanded with text translated from the corresponding article in the Italian Wikipedia. (December 2010)|
Danzi, D'Anzi may refer to:
- Innocenz Danzi (c. 1730 - 1798), Italian-German cellist, court musician
- Margarethe Danzi, née Marchand (1768 - 1800) a German composer and soprano; wife of Franz
- Patrizia Danzi
- Silvano Danzi
- Gianni Danzi (1940 - 2007), an Italian Roman Catholic Archbishop of the Territorial Prelature of Loreto
- Giovanni D'Anzi (1906, Milan - 1974), an Italian songwriter
- Carmelo D'Anzi (born 1956, Messina), an Italian-American football coach and player
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
|This page or section lists people with the surname Danzi, D'Anzi. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|