From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Danzig in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Danzig is the German name (and former official appellation) of Gdańsk, a city in northern Poland.
Danzig may also refer to:
- Free City of Danzig (Napoleonic), a semi-independent city state established in Danzig by Napoleon in 1807
- Free City of Danzig, a semi-autonomous city state in Danzig established by the Treaty of Versailles that existed between 1920 and 1939
- Danzig (band), an American heavy metal band
- Danzig (album), the 1988 debut album from the band of the same name
- Danzig (horse), an American racehorse
- Danzig (surname)
- 1419 Danzig, an asteroid
- Danzig Trilogy, a series of novels by Günter Grass
- Danzig, a Prussian steam corvette under Adalbert of Prussia
- "Danzing", original title of Ukraine's 2007 Eurovision Song Contest entry
- Dantzig, a surname (including a list of people with the name)
- Gdańsk (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.