Jongejans In 1992
|Full name||Daphne Cérès Jongejans|
June 22, 1965 |
|Height||5 ft 6 in (1.68 m) (1984)|
|Weight||130 lb (59 kg) (1984)|
|University team||University of Miami |
|Achievements and titles|
|Highest world ranking||3rd|
Daphne Cérès Jongejans (born June 22, 1965 in Badhoevedorp, Noord-Holland) is a retired female diver from the Netherlands, who represented her native country at three consecutive Summer Olympics: 1984, 1988 and 1992.
Jongejans' best Olympic performance was finishing in eighth place at the 1988 Summer Olympics, in the women's 3 metres springboard event. Her younger brother Edwin was also a well-known international diver. He won the world title in the men's 1 metre springboard event at the 1991 World Aquatic Championships in Perth, Western Australia.
She is married to Scott Bousquet and has two children. She resides outside of Atlanta, Georgia and works as an event planner.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Daphne Jongejans.|
- Daphne Bousquet's channel on YouTube
- Dave Joseph (1985-02-12). "Springboard To Success Daphne Jongejans Has Become Um`s Model Diver". Retrieved 28 July 2012.
- "Jongejans profile". LinkedIn.com. Retrieved 28 July 2012.
- Daphne Jongejans on Twitter
- "Daphne Jongejans Biography and Results". Sports Reference. Retrieved 28 July 2012.
- "BUniversity of Miami Sports Hall of Fame Inductee - Daphne Jongejans Bousquet". Retrieved 2011-11-30.
- AP (1989-05-05). "chinese divers take world cup lead". Free Lance Star. Retrieved 28 July 2012.
- (Dutch) Dutch Olympic Committee
- "Daphne Jongejans". Retrieved 2011-11-30.
- Daphne Jongejans-Bousquet - University of Miami Sports Hall of Fame on YouTube
- Daphne Jongejans-Bousquet acceptance speech - UM Sports Hall of Fame on YouTube
- "Olympic Diver Daphne Jongejans-Bousquet Dives into ME Productions!". Retrieved 2011-11-30.