|Alma mater||Stanford University (1993, PhD)
Hebrew University of Jerusalem (1986, MS)
|Doctoral advisor||Joseph Halpern|
|Doctoral students||Eran Segal|
Daphne Koller (born 1968) is a American Professor in the Department of Computer Science at Stanford University and a MacArthur Fellowship recipient. She's also one of the founders of Coursera, an online education platform. Her general research area is artificial intelligence and its applications in the biomedical sciences. Koller was featured in an article by MIT Technology Review titled "10 Emerging Technologies That Will Change Your World" concerning the topic of Bayesian machine learning.
Koller completed her Ph.D. at Stanford in 1993 under the supervision of Joseph Halpern, and joined the faculty of the Stanford University Computer Science Department in 1995. She was named a MacArthur Fellow in 2004.
She is married to Dan Avida.
|"Daphne Koller: What we're learning from online education", TED talk, June 2012|
|Daphne Koller, Co-Founder of Coursera - February 20, 2013, Darden School of Business|
- http://ai.stanford.edu/~koller/ Koller Home page at Stanford
- http://www.nytimes.com/2008/05/03/technology/03koller.html New York Times Profile of Daphne Koller "Pursuing the Next Level of Artificial Intelligence"
- http://www.informatik.uni-trier.de/~ley/db/indices/a-tree/k/Koller:Daphne.html Daphne Koller's publications in DBLP
- http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?term=daphne%20koller%5Bau%5D Daphne Kollers publications in PubMed
- Segal, E.; Shapira, M.; Regev, A.; Pe'er, D.; Botstein, D.; Koller, D.; Friedman, N. (2003). "Module networks: Identifying regulatory modules and their condition-specific regulators from gene expression data". Nature Genetics 34 (2): 166–176. doi:10.1038/ng1165. PMID 12740579.
- http://www-personal.umich.edu/~warrencp/emergingtech.htm MIT Technology Review Article
- "Profile details: Daphne Koller". Marquis Who's Who. Retrieved August 7, 2012.
- $150,000 Prize to Stanford’s Koller for Groundbreaking Work in Making Computers Intelligent
- Daphne Koller and Nir Friedman (2009). Probabilistic Graphical Models. MIT Press. ISBN 0-262-01319-3.
- Probabilistic Graphical Models - Coursera class
Media related to Daphne Koller at Wikimedia Commons
|P ≟ NP||This biographical article relating to a computer scientist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|