Dar es Salaam Stock Exchange
|Headquarters||Twiga Building, Samora Avenue
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
|Products||Stock trading services|
The Dar es Salaam Stock Exchange (DSE) is a stock exchange located in Dar es Salaam, the largest city in Tanzania. It was incorporated in September 1996 and trading started in April 1998; it is a member of the African Stock Exchanges Association. The exchange is open five days a week, from Monday through Friday. The trading days are weekly from Monday to Friday, starting from 10.00 am to 12.00 noon.
The activities of the exchange are monitored and supervised by the Capital Markets and Securities Authority (CMSA). The DSE operates in close association with the Nairobi Securities Exchange in Kenya and the Uganda Securities Exchange in Uganda. Plans are underway to integrate the three to form a single East African bourse.
- Main Exchange
- East African Breweries and Kenya Airways are crosslisted at both the Uganda Securities Exchange and the Nairobi Securities Exchange.
- Nation Media Group and Kenya Commercial Bank Group are crosslisted on the Nairobi Securities Exchange, the Uganda Securities Exchange and the Rwanda Over The Counter Exchange
- Enterprise Growth Market (EGM)
|01.MCB||Mwanza Community Bank||Banking, Finance|
|02.MB||Maendeleo Bank||Banking, Finance|
- Economy of Tanzania
- List of stock exchanges
- List of African stock exchanges
- Stock exchanges of small economies