From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Dardania, Dardanian or Dardanians may refer to ancient peoples or locations:
- Dardanians (Trojan) Trojan allies
- Dardania (Troas), a city and a district of the Troad, in Asia Minor on the Hellespont (the modern Dardanelles)
- Dardania (Samothrace) Old name of Samothrace according to Pausanias
- Dardanean, an Assyrian people mentioned by Herodotus
- Dardanians (Balkans), an ancient tribe in the Balkans (Illyrian or Thracian)
- Dardania (Europe), a region in the Balkans in southeast Europe
- Dardania, one of the major neighbourhoods of the city of Pristina
- Democratic League of Dardania (Lidhja Demokratike e Dardanisë), a political party in Kosovo
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.