25 September 1990
Moscow, Soviet Union
|Height||5 ft 11 in (1.80 m)|
|Hair color||Sandy blonde|
31.5-24.5-35 (US)80-62-89 (EU)
Daria Strokous (born 25 September 1990) is a Russian model, film actress, and photographer. Strokous was born in Moscow, Russia (then still part of the Soviet Union) to Vladimir and Olga Strokous. Soon after she was born, she and her family moved to Benin, Africa where she lived and studied until the age of five.
In September 2007 she debuted in Fashion Week in Milan and Paris. Her debut was an exclusive for the Prada show in Milan. V Magazine included her in their Top 10 Models of 2008. The magazine New York named her as one of Top 10 Models to watch, as well as Today's Top Model in Milan.
Strokous took part in a project of a new online magazine Nomenus Quarterly. This was a project for a new collection of "THE ROW" fashion line.
In 2013, Strokous was selected for two Dior campaigns, one for the Spring 2013 collection and one for the Fall 2013 collection, both photographed by Willy Vanderperre. Proving herself as a muse for the current creative director of Dior, Raf Simons.
Strokous is currently ranked No. 6 on the Top 50 Models Women list by Models.com.
- [dead link]
- [dead link]
- "The Top Ten Models to Watch This Fashion Week - The Cut". Nymag.com. Retrieved 2013-09-17.
- "Daria Strokous Is Today's Top Model in Milan - The Cut". Nymag.com. Retrieved 2013-09-17.
- "Daria Strokous Photos on". Style.com. Retrieved 2013-09-17.
- "Show Package Milan FW08: IMG Milan - Of The Minute". Models.com. 2008-02-12. Retrieved 2013-09-17.
- Larocca, Amy (2007-08-19). "Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen Introduce Their New Line, the Row - Fall Fashion 2007 - New York Magazine". Nymag.com. Retrieved 2013-09-17.
- "MODELS.com's Top 50 Models". Models.com. 2013-09-09. Retrieved 2013-09-17.