From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up daring in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Daring can mean:
- Daring class destroyer (disambiguation), three classes of destroyer
- HMS Daring, seven vessels of the British Royal Navy
- USS Daring (AM-87), a World War II minesweeper
- SS Wallsend (1943), a cargo ship later renamed Daring
- Daring (steamboat 1909)
- Daring (keelboat), a class of keelboat raced in Cowes
- early name and now nickname of Daring Club Motema Pembe football club
- Chris Daring, American musician
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.