From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Dark Lord may refer to:
- Dark Lord (fiction), a frequent character trope in fantasy fiction
- Dark Lord of the Sith, a title held by characters in the fictional Star Wars universe
- Dark Lord Morgoth, the principal antagonist of J. R. R. Tolkien’s Middle-earth works
- Dark Lord of Mordor or Sauron, the principal antagonist of The Lord of the Rings by J. R. R. Tolkien
- Dark Lord Voldemort, the main antagonist in the Harry Potter novel series by J. K. Rowling
- Dark Lord Chuckles the Silly Piggy, a character from Dave the Barbarian
- Ganon or Dark Lord Ganondorf, the main antagonist of The Legend of Zelda series
- Mordru or The Dark Lord, a supervillain in DC Comics
- Dark Lord, a famous Russian Imperial Stout beer from Three Floyds Brewing.
- Dark Lord Day, an event held annually by Three Floyds Brewing
- Dark Lord, a villain from Flint the Time Detective
- Dark Lord, a nickname for former British cabinet minister Peter Mandelson, Lord Mandelson
- Darklords of Helgedad, antagonists in the Lone Wolf gamebooks
- Count Dracula, known as the Dark Lord in the Castlevania series.
- Devil or Dark Lord, the personification of evil in certain religions
- Darkseid an alien despot from DC Comics.
- Dark Lord of Derkholm, a novel by Diana Wynne Jones
- Darklord, a ruler of a domain of the fictional Ravenloft campaign setting for D&D
- Darklords, an accessory for the Ravenloft campaign setting
- Evil Overlord List
- The Darkling Lords, antagonists from Visionaries: Knights of the Magical Light
- The Dark Overlords of the Universe, characters from Howard the Duck
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dark Lord.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.