Dark Shadows (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Dark Shadows is an American television series which originally aired from 1966–1971.
Dark Shadows may also refer to:
- Dark Shadows (1991 TV series), adaptation of the original 1966 series
- Dark Shadows (2004), pilot for a proposed adaptation of the 1966 series
- "Dark Shadows", 2012 episode of Mad Men
- House of Dark Shadows, 1970 film adaptation of the 1966 series
- Curse of Dark Shadows, 1971 proposed sequel to the 1970 film
- Night of Dark Shadows, 1971 film inspired by the 1966 series
- Dark Shadows (film), 2012 film adaptation of the 1966 series
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.