From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A darknet can be:
- Darknet (file sharing), a closed private network of computers used for file sharing
- Alternate term for network telescope, used to monitor network traffic on unallocated IP space (information security)
- A fictional plot device in Daniel Suarez' Daemon (technothriller series) novels
Not to be confused with:
- Dark Internet, machines unreachable by other computers on the internet
- Deep Web, website content not indexed by search engines
- Dark fiber, unused optical fiber communications infrastructure
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.