From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Darky)
Darkey, Darkie and Darky may refer to:
- darkey or darky, disparaging term for a black person
- Joe Darkey (born 1942), former Ghanaian professional boxer who competed in the 1960s
- David Bedell-Sivright (1880–1915), Scottish international rugby union player nickname Darkie
- Darkie Smith (born 1942), former British boxer, now employed in boxing training and boxing matchmaking
- Darlie, formerly Darkie, a brand of toothpaste
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Darkey.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.