|Born||Darren Collarado Brass
January 22, 1972
Darren Brass cites Chris Garver, Joe Vegas, Bob Roberts, and Ed Hardy as influences. In the year of 2010, Brass co-founded a children's clothing and product label called Ruthless & Toothless. Darren Brass has been in the tattoo business for about 13 years now. Brass moved from Waterbury, Connecticut to Miami so that he could possibly further his career as a tattoo artist. Brass uses his role in Miami Ink in the LoveHate Parlour to showcase his artwork and hopefully gain clientele. While working in the Miami Ink shop, he constantly is being messed with due to the fact that he has a nice attitude and charm that hides beneath his rough exterior.
Darren Brass's whole name is Darren Collarado Brass. He was born in 1972, and began his career when one of his friends introduced him to tattooing. Brass suffers from diabetes and has to take due precaution while working. He is 5 foot 4 inches and is covered in bright and colorful tattoos. He is married and has a little dog that he is known to treat like his child. Brass received his first tattoo when he turned 18 years old. It has been said that his sweet demeanor makes a majority of first time clients more at ease and less nervous. Brass is commonly mistaken to be from the Latin descent, but he is actually half Irish and half Polish.
- Heffernan, Virginia (July 19, 2005), "Skin Deep but Filled With Significance", The New York Times (The New York Times Company), retrieved April 8, 2010
- Geoffrey, Stephenson, "Darren Brass of TLC's Miami Ink", Prick, retrieved April 8, 2010
- "Inkers go Ruthless & Toothless for tots", The Modesto Bee, May 22, 2009, retrieved April 8, 2010
- "Darren Brass". BuddyTV. Retrieved 11 May 2013.
- "Darren Brass". Yatedo. Retrieved 11 May 2013.
- "Darren Brass". TVSA.co. Retrieved 11 May 2013.
- "darren brass (miami ink)". Pop Tower. Retrieved 11 May 2013.
- Darren Brass on Love Hate Tattoos
|This article about an artist from the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|