|Full name||Darren Fleary|
2 December 1972 |
Darren Fleary (born Huddersfield) is an English professional Rugby league footballer of the 1990s and 2000s, and current coach, playing at representative level for Great Britain, and England, and at club level for Moldgreen ARLFC, Dewsbury Rams, Keighley Cougars, Leeds Rhinos, Huddersfield Giants (captain), and Leigh Centurions, as a Prop, or Second-row, and coaching at club level for Newsome Panthers ARLFC.2 December 1972 in
Darren Fleary won caps for England while at Leeds Rhinos in the 2000 Rugby League World Cup against Australia (sub), Russia, and New Zealand (sub), and won caps for Great Britain while at Leeds Rhinos in 1998 against New Zealand, and New Zealand (sub).
Super League Grand Final appearances
Darren Fleary played Right-Prop, i.e. number 10 in Leeds Rhinos' 4-10 defeat by Wigan Warriors in Super League IV's 1998 Super League Grand Final at Old Trafford, Manchester on Saturday 24 October 1998.
Challenge Cup final appearances
Darren Fleary played in Leeds Rhinos' 52-16 victory over London Broncos in the 1999 Challenge Cup final at Wembley Stadium, London on Saturday 1 May 1999, and played Left-Prop, i.e. number 8 in the 18-24 defeat by Bradford Bulls in the 2000 Challenge Cup final at Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh on Saturday 29 April 2000.
- "Player statistics at rugbyleagueproject.org". rugbyleagueproject.org. 31 December 2011. Retrieved 1 January 2012.
- Farrell, Mark (31 July 2011). "Newsome Panthers Confirm Darren Fleary as U13 Head Coach". Retrieved 18 June 2012.
- "England Statistics at englandrl.co.uk". englandrl. 31 December 2011. Retrieved 1 January 2012.
- "Great Britain Statistics at englandrl.co.uk". englandrl. 31 December 2011. Retrieved 1 January 2012.
- BBC England squad list
- Fleary faces disciplinary rap
- Statistics at rugbyleague.co.nz
- England Statistics at englandrl.co.uk
- Great Britain Statistics at englandrl.co.uk
- Statistics at rugbyleagueproject.org
- Challenge Cup teams and profiles
- Darren Fleary intervire for Thirteen