||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for biographies. (October 2014)|
|This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (October 2014)|
|Residence||San Diego, California|
|Occupation||Publisher, motivational speaker, author|
Darren Hardy is a motivational speaker, and is the publisher of Success magazine. He has led two personal development based television networks—The People’s Network (TPN), and The Success Training Network (TSTN).
In September 2007, Hardy joined Success magazine and Success media. Prior to this position, Hardy held executive positions at two personal development-focused television networks. He was executive producer and master distributor of The People’s Network (TPN), and president of TSTN, The Success Training Network.
Success is a business related magazine that contains business and self-improvement advice from entrepreneurs and others. Issues include CD/DVD with motivational content from various contributors. The magazine is nationally distributed, and has a rate base of 250,000 readers.
- "Entrepreneur Darren Hardy". TavisSmiley. Retrieved 11 April 2013.
- "Darren Hardy". Darren Hardy. Retrieved 11 April 2013.
- "Success". Success. Retrieved 11 April 2013.
- "Darren Hardy". Smart Books. Retrieved 11 April 2013.
- Bob Andelman (August 2, 2009). "Mr. Media Radio: Darren Hardy, publisher, 'Success' magazine". Digital Journal. Retrieved 11 April 2013.