|Residence||San Diego, California|
|Occupation||Publisher, Author, Mentor|
Darren Hardy is the publisher and founding director of SUCCESS magazine. Hardy is a businessman, author, private equity investor, keynote speaker, corporate advisor, and a mentor to CEOs and entrepreneurs.  He has been a leader in the professional development industry for 20 years, having led two personal development based television networks—The People’s Network (TPN), and The Success Training Network (TSTN).
At 18, Darren Hardy was earning a six-figure income; at 24, earned over a million; and at 27, owned a company producing $50 million annually. He has mentored entrepreneurs, advised large corporations, and is a board member of many companies and non-profit organizations.
In September 2007, Darren Hardy joined SUCCESS magazine and SUCCESS media. Prior to this position, Hardy held executive positions at two personal development-focused television networks. He was executive producer and master distributor of The People’s Network (TPN), and president of TSTN, The Success Training Network. He now resides in San Diego, California and commutes to the company’s headquarters in Dallas, Texas.
SUCCESS Magazine is a business publication. The magazine features leading CEOs, entrepreneurs, and personal-achievement experts offering advice on achieving success. Issues include a bound-in Dual Discs (CD&DVD in one) with personal-achievement content from leading experts. The magazine is nationally distributed by mail and to selected news outlets and has a rate base of 250,000 readers. The magazine has an audience over one million people.
Darren Hardy is the author of The Compound Effect—Jumpstart Your Income, Your Life, Your Success. The book lists the fundamental principles of achieving success in life organized in a six-step process and a plan of action.
In 2012, Min’s Editorial & Design Awards awarded SUCCESS magazine with a Honorable Mention for “How To/Instructional”, “Series”, the article “American Comebacks”, “Special Supplement”, and “Online Editorial Series”. SUCCESS magazine won Editorial & Design’s top awards for “Best Single Financial Article” and “Cover Illustration”.
- "Entrepreneur Darren Hardy". TavisSmiley. Retrieved 11 April 2013.
- "Darren Hardy". Darren Hardy. Retrieved 11 April 2013.
- "Success". Success. Retrieved 11 April 2013.
- Bratskeir, Kate (16 August 2012). "GPS Guide: Darren Hardy's 5 Tips For Stress Relief". Huffington Post. Retrieved 11 April 2013.
- SANDRA ESSEX. "Success Doesn't Discriminate-Darren Hardy Review". Isnare. Retrieved 11 April 2013.
- "Darren Hardy". Womens Conference. Retrieved 11 April 2013.
- "Darren Hardy". Smart Books. Retrieved 11 April 2013.
- Bob Andelman (August 2, 2009). "Mr. Media Radio: Darren Hardy, publisher, 'Success' magazine". Digital Journal. Retrieved 11 April 2013.