|Date of birth||3 July 1972|
|Place of birth||Oswestry, England|
|1998–1999||Total Network Solutions||31||(4)|
|2000||→ Newport County (loan)||6||(1)|
|2005||Cardiff Grange Quins||4||(1)|
|2011–2012||Northwich Victoria (First Team Coach)|
|2012–||Airbus UK (Head Coach)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 00:20, 11 February 2010 (UTC).
† Appearances (Goals).
Ryan began his professional career with Shrewsbury Town, as he progressed through the youth system and made four Football League appearances for them from 1990 to 1992. He later had two spells with Chester City and also played for Stockport County and Rochdale before drifting out of the professional game in 1996. He has since become an established figure in Welsh football, through clubs including Barry Town, Total Network Solutions and Newtown. He replaced his former Chester team-mate Roger Preece as Newtown manager in October 2006. He remained with the club for four years, stepping down in August 2010. He joined Airbus UK as manager in March 2011 before returning to Newtown in June, but quit after just seventeen days in charge to become First Team Coach at Northwich Victoria.
He resigned from the club on 16 January 2012 along with the rest of Andy Preece's management, with the club reporting that Preece was expected to be appointed Director of Football at Welsh Premier League side Airbus UK Broughton the next day. The next day he was appointed as Head Coach at Airbus UK.
Ryan works for Wolverhampton Wanderers training youngsters.
- "Ryan walks out on the robins". welsh-premier.com. 5 August 2010. Retrieved 5 August 2010.
- "Ryan returns to management with Airbus". welsh-premier.com. 25 March 2011. Retrieved 18 June 2011.
- "Ryan gets Robins' comeback call". welsh-premier.com. 1 June 2011. Retrieved 18 June 2011.
- "Robins stunned as manager Ryan quits". welsh-premier.com. 18 June 2011. Retrieved 18 June 2011.
- "Preece quits as Northwich Manager". NonLeagueDaily.com. Retrieved 16 January 2012.
- "Airfield stability the lure for Preece". Welsh Premier League. Retrieved 17 January 2012.