From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up darter in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Darter may refer to:
- Darter or snakebird, a bird of the genus Anhinga
- Darter (fish), a group of fish from North America
- Dragonflies of the genus Sympetrum
- Crenuchidae, a family of fish from South America and Panama
- A person who throws or uses darts
- USS Darter (SS-227), a submarine commissioned in 1943 and wrecked in 1944
- USS Darter (SS-576), a submarine in commission from 1956 to 1989
- AIS Canberra Darters, a defunct Australian netball team
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.