Darul Uloom New York
|Darul Uloom New York|
|Academic staff||23 (Total)|
|Location||New York City, New York, United States|
Darul Uloom New York is a higher Islamic educational institution founded by Shaikh Shahidul Islam of Bangladesh in 1997, New York, United States. The aim is to prepare a group of qualified, capable and dedicated Muballigheen, Ulama, and Huffaz of Qur'an who will be committed to become sincere and dedicated workers for Islam. The Darul Uloom has attracted 350 students from all over the country since its establishment, and 7 students have graduated from Alim Course. Furthermore, around 50 Huffaz also graduated from the Darul Uloom.
|Part of a series on the|
Darul Uloom Deoband, India
|Ideology and influences|
|Founders and key figures|
Centres (markaz) of tabligh
The following courses are offered currently to the students.
- A. Naazra (Reciting the Quraan): Here the basic knowledge of Qur'an recitation is taught.
- B. Hifzul-Quran (Memorization of the Glorious Quraan): Students are taught how to memorise the Qur'an with Tajweed (Pronunciation).
- C. Aalim Course: This course consists of 7 years. The first 5 years includes Arabic grammar (Surf and Nahw), Aqeedah, Fiqh, Usoolul-Fiqh, Hadeeth, Usoolul-Hadeeth, Tafseer, etc. And the 6th and 7th years are devoted to the in-depth study of Hadeeth (Bukhari, Muslim, Tirmidhi, Abu Dawood, Tahaawi, etc.).
- D. Schooling/Academics: Besides these courses the Darul Uloom offers schooling for necessary academic subjects such as MATH, ENGLISH, SCIENCE, and SOCIAL STUDIES from grade 3 to 12.
- E. Islamic Seminars & Lectures: To train the students the Madrasah also organizes Islamic Seminars & Lectures.
- Darul Uloom
- Darul Uloom Bury
- Darul Uloom London
- Darul Uloom Canada
- Darul Uloom Deoband
- Darul Uloom Karachi
- Darul Uloom Zakariyya
- Darul Uloom New Jersey
- Islamic Research Center Bangladesh
- Jamiah Darul Uloom Zahedan