Darwin Township, Clark County, Illinois
Location in Clark County
Clark County's location in Illinois
|Established||November 7, 1854|
|• Total||27.58 sq mi (71.4 km2)|
|• Land||27.15 sq mi (70.3 km2)|
|• Water||0.43 sq mi (1.1 km2) 1.56%|
|Elevation||522 ft (159 m)|
|• Density||12.6/sq mi (4.9/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||62441, 62477|
|GNIS feature ID||0428874|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 27.58 square miles (71.4 km2), of which 27.15 square miles (70.3 km2) (or 98.44%) is land and 0.43 square miles (1.1 km2) (or 1.56%) is water.
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
The township contains these three cemeteries: Bubeck, Darwin and Hall.
- Marshall Community Unit School District 2c
- Illinois' 15th congressional district
- State House District 109
- State Senate District 55
- "Darwin Township, Clark County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System, U.S. Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-10.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
||Marshall Township||Wabash Township|
|Anderson Township||Prairie Creek Township, Vigo County, Indiana
Prairieton Township, Vigo County, Indiana
|Melrose Township||York Township||Fairbanks Township, Sullivan County, Indiana|