|Member of the Iowa Senate
from the 5th district
January 13, 2003
|Preceded by||Robert Dvorsky|
December 11, 1946 |
Fort Dodge, Iowa
|Residence||Fort Dodge, Iowa|
|Alma mater||Iowa Central Community College (A.A.)
Buena Vista University (B.A.)
Drake University (MPA)
Daryl Beall (born December 11, 1946) is an American politician. He is the Iowa State Senator from the 5th District. A Democrat, he has served in the Iowa Senate since 2003. He received his A.A. from Iowa Central Community College, his B.A. from Buena Vista University, and his MPA from Drake University.
Beall currently serves on several committees in the Iowa Senate - the Economic Growth committee; the Education committee; the Local Government committee, where he is vice chair; the Transportation committee, where he is vice chair; and the Veterans Affairs committee, where he is chair. He also serves on the Transportation, Infrastructure, and Capitals Appropriations Subcommittee.
- "Senate: General Assembly: 85 (01/14/2013 - 01/11/2015)". The Iowa Legislature. Retrieved 6 March 2013.
- [dead link]
- Senator Daryl Beall official Iowa Legislature site
- Senator Daryl Beall official Iowa General Assembly site
- State Senator Daryl Beall official constituency site
- Profile at Project Vote Smart
- Senator Daryl Beall's Photo Gallery at Picasa
January 13, 2003 – present
|This article about an Iowa politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|