Colledge in the 2014 NFL season.
|No. 67 Miami Dolphins|
|Date of birth:||February 11, 1982|
|Height:||6 ft 4 in (1.93 m)|
|Weight:||308 lb (140 kg)|
|High school:||North Pole (AK)|
|NFL draft:||2006 / Round: 2 / Pick: 47|
|Career highlights and awards|
Career NFL statistics as of Week 16, 2014
Stats at NFL.com
Daryn Wayne Colledge (born February 11, 1982) is an American football offensive guard for the Miami Dolphins of the National Football League (NFL). He has also played for the Green Bay Packers and Arizona Cardinals.
High school career
Colledge was selected by the Packers in the second round (47th overall) of the 2006 NFL Draft, the highest-ever selection from the state of Alaska. During his fifth and final season in Green Bay in 2010, the Packers won Super Bowl XLV. He became an unrestricted free agent and on July 29, 2011, Colledge announced on his Twitter page that he and the Arizona Cardinals agreed to a 5-year contract.
On March 8, 2014 Arizona told Colledge he would be released into free agency on Tuesday, March 11. By waiting until Tuesday, the Cardinals can spread the cap charge of releasing Colledge over two years. 
- "Daryn Colledge". Archived from the original on 2009-12-03. Retrieved 2009-10-28.
- "Green Bay Packers: Daryn Colledge". www.packers.com.
- "Daryn Colledge makes $150,000 donation to Bronco athletics". Boise State University Athletics. January 20, 2012. Retrieved September 22, 2012.
- "Arizona Cardinals Expected to Release Guard Daryn Colledge".
- "Daryn Colledge Contract, Salary Cap Details & Breakdowns".
- "Dolphins sign Daryn Colledge".
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Daryn Colledge.|
- Miami Dolphins bio
- Arizona Cardinals bio
- Green Bay Packers bio
- Daryn Colledge on Twitter
- Career statistics and player information from NFL.com • ESPN • CBS Sports • Yahoo! Sports