|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
"Dasarahalli" is the name of multiple localities in Bangalore.
- Dasarahalli, Hoskote, is a town and a city municipal council in Bangalore Rural district in the state of Karnataka, India.
- Zipcode: 562114
- Tumkur road Dasarahalli (T. Dasarahalli), or Peenya Dasarahalli, was a former City Municipal Council. But, now it is officially merged to Bruhat Bangalore Mahanagara Palike. T Dasarahalli is also an Assembly Constituency after delimitation of Assembly constituencies. Muniraju is now representing Dasarahalli constituency.
- Zipcode: 560057
- Dasarahalli, Hebbal, is a locality in north Bangalore, near Rachenahalli lake.
- Zipcode: 560024
- Agrahara Dasarahalli, Rajajinagar, is another locality in Bangalore.
- Zipcode: 560079
- Dasarahalli, Bellary, is another locality in Bangalore.
- Zipcode: 583219
- Dasarahalli, Srinagar, is another locality in Bangalore.
- Zipcode: 560050
As of 2001[update] India census"Census of India 2001: Data from the 2001 Census, including cities, villages and towns (Provisional)". Census Commission of India. Archived from the original on 2004-06-16. Retrieved 2008-11-01., Dasarahalli had a population of 263,636. Males constitute 54% of the population and females 46%. Dasarahalli has an average literacy rate of 72%, higher than the national average of 59.5%: male literacy is 77% and, female literacy is 66%. In Dasarahalli, 12% of the population is under 6 years of age.
|This article related to a location in Bangalore Rural district, Karnataka, India is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|