Dasha Libin Anderson (born January 6, 1981) is a fitness professional, martial artist, writer, and entrepreneur from New York City. Dasha is best known as the creator of Kettlebell Kickboxing. She studies martial arts and is married to Sifu Dan Anderson.
After moving to the United States from Russia, Dasha began to further pursue her passion for fitness and martial arts. Dasha received a Masters degree in Sports Science, with a specialty in Performance Enhancement and Injury Prevention (MS). Dasha is also certified with the National Academy of Sports Medicine's master level (NASM-PES) credentials. She received additional certification as Speed and Explosion Specialist (NASE-SES) with the National Association of Speed and Explosion. Dasha’s kettlebell background comes from her birthplace of Russia, where her grandfather taught kettlebells to the Soviet Army. Dasha's lifelong exposure to kettlebells brought her to create the unique workout combining the kettlebell with sleek movements of martial arts.
In her martial arts career, Dasha Libin has achieved several full instructorships, including a certification in Jeet Kune Do Concepts and Filipino Martial Arts under Sifu Paul Vunak and Sifu Thomas C. Cruse, ranking in Progressive Fighting Systems. Dasha has a Brazilian jiu-jitsu purple-belt. She has also attained the Red Glove ‘Initiateur’ rank in Savate (French Kickboxing). Dasha is currently studying martial arts full-time under her long-time instructor and husband Sifu Dan Anderson.
- Dasha was featured as Black Belt Magazine’s only female 21st Century Martial Artist.
Currently, Dasha teaches her own fitness method, Kettlebell Kickboxing, which aims to inspire females to get fit with a purpose of function, health, and longevity.
Recognized for offering women free self-defense classes, Dasha Libin was voted as NY1's New Yorker of the Week in 2010. Dasha also offers seminars for various universities. Previously, she taught at NYU, ITT Tech, and Bloomberg.
Dasha Libin is also a freelance writer sought out for her knowledge of fitness and nutrition. She has written for various publications including FIGHT!, Fitness Rx, Oxygen, and Kettlebell Magazine. Currently, she writes a monthly column called FUEL for the highly acclaimed martial arts publication, Black Belt Magazine.
Dasha has written approximately 48 articles for various publications including:
- FIGHT! magazine - "Fighting the Food Budget" 
- Black Belt Magazine - "Will Natural Energy Boosters Improve Your Martial Arts Training?" 
- Black Belt Magazine - "Martial Arts Training Tips for Cutting Weight" 
Dasha Libin Anderson's credentials
- NY 1- "NYer Of The Week: Two Martial Arts Teachers Help City Women Learn Self-Defense For Free" 
- SELF Magazine - "Calorie-Blasting Kettlebell Kickboxing Workout" 
- Shape Magazine - "Kettlebell Kickboxing: We Tried It!".
- Brooklyn Fit Chick blog - "What Did we Learn this Month?" 
- "Meet Aaluuka Agent Dasha Libin – Inspiring Fitness Professional". Aaluuka.
- "New York City SoHo Brand Ambassadors". Lululemon. Retrieved 2 August 2012.
- "Kettlebell Kickboxing". Kettlebellkickboxing.com. Retrieved 2012-07-31.
- Schiumo, John (August 20, 2010). "NYer Of The Week: Two Martial Arts Teachers Help City Women Learn Self-Defense For Free". NY 1. Retrieved October 16, 2012.
- "Kettlebell Kickboxing with Dasha Libin". Whole Foods Wellness Center Tribeca. Retrieved 2 August 2012.
- Libin, Dasha (August 2010). "Fighting The Food Budget". FIGHT! Magazine. Retrieved 31 July 2012.
- Libin, Dasha (18 May 2011). "Will Natural Energy Boosters Improve Your Martial Arts Training?". Black Belt Magazine. Retrieved 31 July 2012.
- Saint, Warwick (March 2012). "Calorie-Blasting Kettlebell Kickboxing Workout". SELF Magazine. Retrieved 31 July 2012.
- Creveling, Mallory (23 May 2012). "Kettlebell Kickboxing: We Tried It!". Shape Magazine. Retrieved 2 August 2012.
- "Kick Start to Sexy". Retrieved 2 August 2012.