From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up dasher in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dasher may refer to:
- Dasher (software), a computer accessibility tool
- Dasher (Santa Claus's reindeer), one of Santa Claus's reindeer as named in "The Night Before Christmas"
- Dasher, Georgia, a town in the United States
- Volkswagen Passat or Dasher, an automobile model
- HMS Dasher (1895), a Charger-class torpedo-boat destroyer launched in 1895 and sold in 1912
- HMS Dasher (D37), an Avenger-class escort carrier launched in 1941 and sunk in 1943
- HMS Dasher (P280), an Archer-class patrol boat launched in 1986 and currently in service
- Frank Abbandando or The Dasher, a New York contract killer
- Dasher, the plunger part of a butter churn
- HMS Dasher, a list of ships named HMS Dasher
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.