||This article appears to be written like an advertisement. (April 2012)|
DataArt is a custom software development firm with expertise in the financial technology, telecom, travel & hospitality, and healthcare industries. DataArt specializes in enterprise application development, system integration and business automation tools. Headquartered in New York City, DataArt runs four R&D centers in Russia and Ukraine, and maintains offices in London, UK. DataArt was founded in 1997 by Eugene Goland.
DataArt specializes in enterprise application development, R&D, system integration and business automation tools.
- Financial services
- Mobile solutions
- Travel and hospitality
- Media and publishing
- Software and technology
- Imagine Software
- OpenTravel Alliance
- American Chamber of Commerce in Russia
- International Association of Outsourcing Professional
- Executive Council of New York
- Travel Technology 200 by Travolution 2013. http://www.dataart.com/downloads/travel-technology-200.pdf
- The 2012 Inc. 5000 List http://www.inc.com/inc5000/list/2012/
- DataArt is listed among 15 Emerging Outsourcing Players worldwide based on the Gartner rating and as one of the four emerging players to watch from Eastern Europe.
- In 2006 DataArt was selected in The Global Outsourcing 100 list, in the Rising Stars Category.
- In 2007 DataArt was selected to The Global Outsourcing 100 list list and took two spots: #4 Emerging Global Service Provider and #4 Emerging European Service Provider .
- In 2009 DataArt was selected to Top 10 Emerging European Provider by Global Services
- DataArt was selected World’s Top 100 Provider by IAOP, Honored as 2009 Best 20 R&D Company
- Aberdeen Group Names DataArt Best-in-Class R&D Outsourcing Provider
- The company was voted the best technology employer in St.Petersburg, Russia in 2004.