From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Data formats)
Data format in information technology can refer to either one of:
- Data type, constraint placed upon the interpretation of data in a type system
- Signal (electrical engineering), a format for signal data used in signal processing
- Recording format, a format for encoding data for storage on a storage medium
- File format, a format for encoding data for storage in a computer file
- Content format, a format for representing media content as data
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Data format.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.