|Elevation||158 m (518 ft)|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
|Vehicle registration||UP 24|
Dataganj city acts as a junction for many roads. Budaun (27 k.m.)Bareilly (47 k.m.)Miyaun (26 k.m.) and Bela Dandi (7 k.m.). Cycle Rickshaws serve the city for all the day.
As of 2001[update] India census, Dataganj had a population of 21,672. Males constitute 53% of the population and females 47%. Dataganj has an average literacy rate of 50%, lower than the national average of 59.5%: male literacy is 57% and, female literacy is 41%. In Dataganj, 20% of the population is under 6 years of age.
- Santosh Kumar Memorial Inter College.
- Dharampal Public School
- St. Stephen Academy
- Jyoti Bal Vidhyalaya
- Rajkiye Balika Vidhyalaya
- Jyoti Higher Secondary School Para Dataganj
- Budaun Road
- Bareilly Road
- Bela Dandi Road
- Kalaura Road
- Asthal Road
- Kaspur Road
- Nakhasa Road
- Tehsil Road
- Pureni Road
- Mishra Ji ki gali
Cycle rickshaws serve the city for all the day.
- There are Two Government Hospitals in the City.
- A Beautiful Cinema Hall is here Located at Roadways
- There are various educational institutes.
- There are many Banks with ATMs in Dataganj.
Nagar Panchayat Dataganj Located near Kotwali. Mr. Rajeev Kumar Gupta is the Chairman of Dataganj Nagar Panchayat.
- "Census of India 2001: Data from the 2001 Census, including cities, villages and towns (Provisional)". Census Commission of India. Archived from the original on 2004-06-16. Retrieved 2008-11-01.