From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up dating in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dating may refer to:
- Dating (activity), seeking, arranging, and participating in meetings with potential intimate partners
- Dating, estimating the age of an object or linguistic artifact
- Old Style and New Style dates, to distinguish the use of the Gregorian calendar from some older calendar
- Double dating, or dual dating, using two years in a calendar date, or including dates from both the Julian and Gregorian calendars
- Absolute dating, in science, determining an approximate computed age
- Relative dating, in science, determining the relative order of past events, without necessarily determining their absolute age
- Double date, two partners dating
- Group dating, more than two partners dating
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.