Datu Abdullah Sangki, Maguindanao
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Datu Abdullah Sangki|
Map of Maguindanao showing the location of Datu Abdullah Sangki
|Region||Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao (ARMM)|
|• Mayor||Mariam Magudadatu|
|• Total||220.00 km2 (84.94 sq mi)|
|• Density||78/km2 (200/sq mi)|
|Time zone||PST (UTC+8)|
The municipality was created under Muslim Mindanao Autonomy Act No. 153 dated August 20, 2003, ratified in the plebiscite held on January 3, 2004. It was carved out of the municipality of Ampatuan.
|Population census of Datu Abdullah Sangki|
|Source: National Statistics Office|
- "Official City/Municipal 2013 Election Results". Intramuros, Manila, Philippines: Commission on Elections (COMELEC). 1 July 2013. Retrieved 5 September 2013.
- National Statistical Coordination Board (2004-08-22). "2004 Factsheet (January to July 2004)". Retrieved 2006-06-24.
- National Statistical Coordination Board. "PSGC Interactive: Municipality/City: DATU ABDULLAH SANGKI". Retrieved 2008-05-19.
- "Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay: as of May 1, 2010". 2010 Census of Population and Housing. National Statistics Office. Retrieved 6 October 2013.
- MMA Act No. 153 : An Act Creating the Municipality of Datu Abdullah Sangki in the Province of Maguindanao
- Philippine Standard Geographic Code
- Philippine Census Information
- Local Governance Performance Management System
|Ampatuan||Lambayong, Sultan Kudarat|
|Esperanza, Sultan Kudarat|