Datu Montawal, Maguindanao
Map of Maguindanao showing the location of Pagagawan, now Datu Montawal
|Region||Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao (ARMM)|
|Established||July 18, 2000|
|• Mayor||Dragon Montawal|
|• Total||461.10 km2 (178.03 sq mi)|
|• Density||68/km2 (180/sq mi)|
|Time zone||PST (UTC+8)|
The municipality was created under Muslim Mindanao Autonomy Act No. 95 on July 18, 2000. It was carved out of the municipality of Pagalungan. It was renamed to Datu Montawal under Muslim Mindanao Autonomy Act No. 152 on January 7, 2002.
Datu Montawal is politically subdivided into 11 barangays.
- Balatungkayo (Batungkayo)
|Population census of Datu Montawal|
|Source: National Statistics Office|
- "Official City/Municipal 2013 Election Results". Intramuros, Manila, Philippines: Commission on Elections (COMELEC). 1 July 2013. Retrieved 5 September 2013.
- "Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay: as of May 1, 2010". 2010 Census of Population and Housing. National Statistics Office. Retrieved 6 October 2013.
- MMA Act No. 95 : An Act Creating the Municipality of Pagagawan in the Province of Maguindanao
- MMA Act No. 152 : An Act Changing the Name of Pagagawan in the Province of Maguindanao to Municipality of Datu Montawal
- Philippine Standard Geographic Code
- Philippine Census Information
- Local Governance Performance Management System
|Pikit, Cotabato||Kabacan, Cotabato|
|This article about a Philippine location is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|