From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Daugava may refer to:
- Daugava, alternative name for Daugavpils, city in Latvia
- Daugava River, or Western Dvina, river rising in the Valdai Hills, Russia, flowing through Russia, Belarus, and Latvia, draining into the Gulf of Riga in Latvia
- FK Daugava 90, full name FK Rīgas Futbola skola, youth football club in Riga, Latvia in the Latvian First League
- FK Daugava Daugavpils, also known as FC Daugava, Latvian football club in the Latvian Higher League
- FK Daugava (2003), Riga, Latvian football club in the Latvian Higher League
- Daugava Stadium (Daugavpils), football stadium in Daugavpils, Latvia
- Daugava Stadium (Liepāja), multifunctional stadium in Liepāja, Latvia
- Daugava Stadium (Riga), multifunctional stadium in Riga, Latvia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.