From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up daughter in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A daughter is a female offspring.
Daughter may also refer to:
- Daughter cell, the biological cells resulting from cell division
- Daughter isotope, in physics, a nuclide formed by radioactive decay of another
- Daughterboard, in computing, a subordinate extension of a motherboard. It is typically attached more directly than an expansion card, and typically is integral to the motherboard's operation
- Daughter language, in linguistics, any later language derived from an earlier language. It may also be a node in a phrase structure tree, subordinated to a node of a higher level.
- Daughters (1997 TV film), aka "Our Mother's Murder", American LMN film.
- albums and EPs
- Daughters (EP) the self-titled 2002 EP by band Daughters
- Daughters (album) the self-titled 2010 studio album by band Daughters
- "Daughter" (song), a song from Pearl Jam's 1993 album Vs.
- "Daughters" (John Mayer song), a song from John Mayer's 2003 album Heavier Things
- "Daughters" (Nas song), a song from Nas' 2012 album Life Is Good
- "Daughter", a rare song from The Smashing Pumpkins released as a single
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.