|• MNA||Raja Javeed Ikhlas|
|• MPA||Raja Shaukat Bhatti|
Daultala (Urdu: دولتاله) is a town and union council located in Gujar Khan Tehsil, Rawalpindi District, Punjab, Pakistan. It is an historic Town of Rawalpindi District. Daultala is famous for natural reserves of Oil, natural gas, in Village Dhoong, Mastala and PPL Ahdi Only 4 km From Daultala. Daultala is also famous for its historical places. In Daultala there is a Gurdwara and many of houses and havelies. Most of the people are attached with business field.
Daultala is located at 33°12'0N 73°9'0E with an altitude of 551 metres (1811 feet) and lies in the northern Punjab.
The founder of Daultala was a Gakhar known as Kiani. Unfortunately, they left daultala and went to other villages. Some sources of history are showing that the name of the founder was Dolu Khan and he was a Gakhar. This town was a small village and known as Dolu Ala after some period it called Daultala. The date that the Daultala locality was established is unknown, there are a number of historical buildings like the Gurdwara dating back to the early 20th century, and the Government High School for boys dating back to 1926. Other historical evidence is the Gravestones near the High school. That dates back to the year 1700 – or the era before British Raj was established across the sub-continent.
The presence of the Gurdwara shows that a large number of Sikh resided in Daultala and the surrounding areas. These Sikhs were landlords, businessmen and religious scholars. Few good names among teachers are still remembered by the peoples of that age with honour.
Schools & Colleges
- Azeem Innovative School System & College Daultala
- Wings Group Of Colleges
- Super Wings College For Girls Daultala
- Super Wings College For Boys Daultala
- Government Degree College for Boys Daultala
- Government Degree College for Women Daultala
- City Foundation School Daultala
- Global Vision Montessori & School Daultala
- The Educators
- The Manchester Model School Daultala
- Cambridge Hartford Secondary School and Girls College Daultala
- Al-Amir High School Daultala
- Fauji Foundation Model Secondary School Daultala
- Kingston Science Academy Daultala
- Govt Higher Secondary School For Boys Naata Road Daultala
- Al-Minhaj Islamic Center Daultala
- The Apex school system Daultala
- The Allied School Daultala
- Dar-e-Arqam School Daultala (Near Pehli Pully)
- Bright Future High School
After the the independence of Pakistan in 1947, a large number of affluent Sikhs migrated from Daultala to India, while a large number of Muslims migrated here from India. Initially they established themselves in low level workers but now these peoples are well established and respectable Pakistanis.
Daultala experienced rapid growth after discovery of Oil in village Dhoong, Mastala near Ahdi Village in 1978. The workers of Ahdi oil fields got rental residence in Daultala only. Another reason for growth of Daultala is its central location and wealth generating locality for Business community. Later private schools also caused mobility of a large community towards this locality.
The tribes of Daultala are Malik Awan, Sheikhs, Arian, Syeds, Chaudhary, Chohan Rajput & Kasana Gujjar, Rajputs (including Chohan Rajput, Bhakral, Baghial Jatal, Minhas, Bhatti Rajput, Janjua Rajput), Mughal, Kamboh, Awan and Rajput bangail.
- 1998 Census of Pakistan
- – Official website of Rawalpindi District
- RAWAL NEWS DAULTALA
- Daily Gujar Khan Express
- AapnaDaultala all about Daultala
- History of Daultala