From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Davao (Tagalog pronunciation: [dɐˈbaw]) refers to several closely related places in Mindanao in the Philippines:
- Davao Region, an administrative region
- Davao del Norte province
- Davao del Sur province
- Davao Oriental province
- Davao Province (1914–1967), comprising what are now the provinces of Compostela Valley, Davao del Norte, Davao del Sur, Davao Oriental
- Davao Province (1972-1998), name of Davao del Norte, comprising what are now the provinces of Compostela Valley, Davao del Norte
- Davao City, also known as Davao
- Metro Davao
- Davao Gulf
- Davao River
- Davao International Airport
- Davawenyo language, sometimes known as Davao language
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.