From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
He is the brother of motorcycle stuntman Bud Ekins. Dave joined brother Bud, Steve McQueen and Cliff Coleman in the ISDT, winning the Gold Medal.
Dave founded and launched the Sunline brand of motorcycle parts and accessories.
- AMA Motorcycle Hall of Fame
- Rick Sieman on the first Dirt Rider (Dave was editor)
- Ed Youngblood's (AMA) site with article by Dave Ekins (Honda's First Four Years in America),
- bot assisted (not a ref but added to help expand stub)
- Tony Tellier's site with article by Dave Ekins on the first trip down Baja
|This biographical article related to American sports is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|