Dave Miller (software developer)
||It has been suggested that this article be merged with Bugzilla. (Discuss) Proposed since March 2012.|
||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for biographies. (March 2012)|
|Born||1972 (age 41–42)
Port Huron, Michigan
Dave Miller (born 1972) is an American software engineer best known as the project leader and one of the main original developers of the Bugzilla bug tracking tool developed at Mozilla.Org. He assumed the role of Bugzilla's maintainer after the previous maintainer, Tara Hernandez, stepped down. His Bugzilla component responsibilities are bugzilla.org and Query/Buglist. He is currently employed by the Mozilla Corporation.
Miller is also the creator and maintainer of bzbot, an IRC bot written in Perl.
Miller was born in Port Huron, Michigan in 1972 . He began attending Adrian College in 1990. Miller then took on a variety of technical and management roles for Meijer, an regional supermarket chain. In 2001, Miller became the lead software engineer for the online company Syndicomm and then at Steelcase. In March 2004, he left America Online to join the startup which would become Canonical Ltd.. He began working at Mozilla full-time in January 2005.
- Goldman, Jeff (July 26, 2006). "Trouble Ticketing Systems Directory: Bugzilla". ISP-Planet. Retrieved 2008-11-06.
- "ohlo Profile: Dave Miller". ohlo. Retrieved 2008-11-06.
- "Bugzilla Current Developers". The Mozilla Organization. August 13, 2008. Retrieved 2008-11-06.
- "Interview with Dave Miller". Mozilla Digital Memory Bank. 2007-08-08. Retrieved 2008-11-06.
- Miller, Dave (2008). "David’s Mini-Bio". JustDave's Blog. Retrieved 2008-11-10.
|This biographical article relating to a computer specialist in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|