Dave Mirra BMX Challenge
|Dave Mirra BMX Challenge|
|Developer(s)||Left Field Productions|
|Release date(s)||PlayStation Portable
|Distribution||Wii Optical Disc, UMD|
Dave Mirra BMX Challenge is a video game by Crave Entertainment for the Nintendo Wii and the PlayStation Portable The game is a part of the Dave Mirra franchise of video games that features stunt BMX gameplay.
The PSP version consists of three modes: exhibition, quickplay, and a career mode. The career mode consists of race and trick events. Career mode has different levels of difficulty as well, which adds more challenge to the game. The Wii version likewise has many of the same modes, including career mode and bases most of the game around it.
Both versions of the game received mostly negative reviews from critics. Gamespot gave the Wii version a 3.5 and the PlayStation Portable version a 3.9. Gamespot wrote of the PSP version, "The biggest challenge found in this uninspiring BMX game is actually enjoying it ." IGN gave the PSP version a 2 out of 10, stating "The worst PSP game yet." Nintendo Power gave the Wii version of the game a four out of ten
- Crave Entertainment Announces Dave Mirra BMX Challenge for Wii. Crave Entertainment (March 13, 2007). Retrieved on April 27, 2007
- Dave Mirra BMX Challenge Wii Review. Gamespot (October 2, 2007). Retrieved on October 20, 2007.
- Dave Mirra BMX Challenge PSP Review. Gamespot (November 2, 2006). Retrieved on October 20, 2007.
- Dave Mirra BMX Challenge Review. IGN (November 27, 2007). Retrieved on October 20, 2007.
- Dave Mirra BMX Challenge: Other Reviews. Gamespot. Retrieved on October 20, 2007.
|This article about a summer sports video game is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|