From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
He was responsible for launching many games magazines, including Games World, Play, PowerStation, X-Gen, STATION and Mega Power. He has since opened a tattoo parlour named Revolver Tattoo Rooms.
- Gibson, Ellie (2013-06-04). "GamesMaster: The Inside Story • Articles •". Eurogamer.net. Retrieved 2013-09-05.
- "A Legend In Your Own Living-Room: The 50 Best Video games". The Independent (Independent Print). February 6, 1999.
- Berens, Jessica (February 18, 1995). "Forward Forward Punch Kick". The Independent (Independent Print). Retrieved 2010-10-08.
- "Games guru follows passion for body art". Herald Express. April 24, 2007.
- Interview and Feature at end of 2006 at NTSC-UK
- 2006 interview at Way of the Rodent
- 2003 interview at Jolt Online Gaming
- Interview at UK Resistance
- 2007 Interview at Prankster101 Productions
|This biographical article related to British television is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|