From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Competitor for the United States|
|Silver||1956 Melbourne||Middle heavyweight|
- Silver medalist in Olympic Games (1956).
- Silver medalist in Senior World Championship (1951, 1953, 1954, and 1958).
- Pan Am Games champion (1955).
- Senior national champion (1954, 1955, and 1958).
- Set five world records during career.
- "1956 Summer Olympics – Melbourne, Australia – Weightlifting" – databaseOlympics.com (Retrieved on February 22, 2008).
- "Dave Sheppard" – Lift Up (Retrieved on May 4, 2010).
|This article about an Olympic medalist of the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article relating to weightlifting in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|