|Full name||David Aganzo Méndez|
|Date of birth||10 January 1981|
|Place of birth||Madrid, Spain|
|Height||1.77 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|1999–2000||Real Madrid C|
|2000–2001||→ Extremadura (loan)||16||(5)|
|2001–2002||→ Espanyol (loan)||11||(0)|
|2002–2003||→ Valladolid (loan)||30||(9)|
|2003–2004||→ Levante (loan)||33||(9)|
|2006||→ Beitar Jerusalem (loan)||12||(3)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 3 November 2013.
† Appearances (Goals).
Aganzo was a product of Real Madrid's youth system, and made his debut with the first team on 20 February 2000, in a 1–1 away draw against Valencia CF. Never a part of the team's plans, he would serve four consecutive loans: CF Extremadura, RCD Espanyol, Real Valladolid and Levante UD; however, after appearing against Rosenborg BK in the 1999–2000 UEFA Champions League, he earned a winner's medal.
After moving to Deportivo Alavés for the 2007–08 campaign, contributing with ten goals to help the Basque side narrowly avoid second division relegation, Aganzo was released at the end of the season, joining another team in that level, freshly promoted Rayo Vallecano, on a free transfer. He scored a career-best 12 goals in his first year as the team easily retained its newfound league status, being regularly used during three years and leaving the club in July 2011, aged 30.
- Real Madrid
- Spain U20
Aganzo's wife, Brazilian footballer Milene Domingues, played in Spain from 2002 to 2009 (including two years in the ladies' team of Rayo Vallecano). She was previously married to another Brazilian footballer, Ronaldo.
- Racing complete spree with Tchité; UEFA.com, 1 September 2007
- El Rayo ata a Aganzo y espera fichar a Cobeño (Rayo snaps Aganzo, hopes to sign Cobeño); Diario AS, 23 July 2008 (Spanish)
- "Υπέγραψε ο Αγκάνθο" (in Greek). Sport-FM. Retrieved 8 September 2012.
- Milene Domingues: «Creen que por ser brasileña sé bailar samba» (Milene Domingues: «They think because i am Brazilian i know how to dance samba»); 20 Minutos, 20 February 2006 (Spanish)
- Ronaldo demanda a su ex mujer, Milene Domingues, exigiendo revisar la pensión alimentaria que pasa a su hijo (Ronaldo takes ex-wife Milene Domingues to court, demanding child alimony checkup); Deia, 31 October 2009 (Spanish)
- Hércules official profile (Spanish)
- BDFutbol profile
- David Aganzo – FIFA competition record
- Transfermarkt profile