David B. Norman
He is a fellow at Christ's College, Cambridge where he teaches geology in the Natural Sciences tripos. He is a member of the Palaeontological Association. He has studied Iguanodon. The species epithet of Equijubus normani was named in honour of him.
He also possesses a keen interest in rugby, and he regularly referees for Cambridge University and District Rugby Referees Society (CUDRRS).
- The Illustrated Encyclopedia of Dinosaurs (1985).
- The Big Book of Dinosaurs, Random House Inc, ISBN 978-0-941807-48-7
- Kenneth Carpenter, ed. (2001). "Scelidosaurus: The Earliest Complete Dinosaur". The armored dinosaurs. Indiana University Press. ISBN 978-0-253-33964-5.
- "The phylogeny of the ornithischian dinosaurs", Journal of Systematic Palaeontology (2008), 6:1-40 Cambridge University Press
- "Discussing Darwin on BBC Radio 4's In Our Time"
- You, Luo, Shubin, Witmer, Tang and Tang (2003). "The earliest-known duck-billed dinosaur from deposits of late Early Cretaceous age in northwest China and hadrosaurid evolution." Cretaceous Research, 24: 347-353.
|This article about an English scientist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a paleontologist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|