|Member of the Virginia House of Delegates
from the 37th district
|Preceded by||Chap Petersen|
May 6, 1969 |
|Spouse(s)||Gretchen Marie Reimer|
|Children||Alex, Josette, Grayson|
|Residence||Fairfax County, Virginia|
|Alma mater||College of William and Mary
|Committees||Agriculture, Chesapeake and Natural Resources; Education; General Laws|
David L. Bulova (born May 6, 1969, in Fairfax, Virginia) is an American politician of the Democratic Party. Since 2006 he has been a member of the Virginia House of Delegates. He currently[update] represents the 37th district, including the city of Fairfax and part of Fairfax County. He is the son of Fairfax County Board of Supervisors chairman Sharon Bulova.
- Virginia Senate House of Delegates; David L. Bulova
- "Virginia House of Delegates; David L. Bulova". Retrieved 2008-11-13.
- Delegate David Bulova; Welcome to Virginia's 37th District! (Constituent/campaign website)
- "Virginia Public Access Project; David L. Bulova". Retrieved 2008-11-13.
- "Virginia State Board of Elections; Election Information; Election Results". Retrieved 2008-11-13.
|This article about a member of the Virginia House of Delegates is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|