David C. Novak
David C. Novak (born 1953) is an American businessman. He currently serves as the Executive Chairman, President, Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of the Executive & Finance Committee at YUM! Brands Inc.
He has been an Independent Director of JPMorgan Chase & Co. since 2001. He also serves as a Director of Bank One Corporation. He was named 2012 Chief Executive of the Year by Chief Executive magazine.
Novak is credited with the invention of Crystal Pepsi.
- "Christina Aguilera honoured by Hilary Clinton for hunger relief work". OK!. Northern & Shell. Retrieved 2 November 2012.
- Executive summary of David C. Novak
- Profile 555f David C. Novak at BusinessWeek.com
- "About David C. Novak".
- Donlon, J.P. (July/August 2012). "The Recognition Leader". Chief Executive (259): 24–32. ISSN 0160-4724. Check date values in:
- Jones, Del (7 November 2007). ABC News. USA Today http://abcnews.go.com/Business/story?id=3830073. Retrieved 8 November 2014. Missing or empty
|This article about a chief executive from the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|