David Caldwell (American football executive)
|Date of birth||c. 1974|
|Place of birth||Buffalo, New York|
|Alma mater||John Carroll University|
|Team(s) as a player|
|1992–1996||John Carroll University|
|Team(s) as a coach/administrator|
(Director of College Scouting)
(Director of Player Personnel)
David Caldwell (born c. 1974) is the current general manager of the Jacksonville Jaguars of the National Football League (NFL). Before joining the Jaguars in 2013, Caldwell worked for the Carolina Panthers, Indianapolis Colts, and Atlanta Falcons.
Caldwell was born in Buffalo, New York and attended John Carroll University where he played linebacker from 1992 to 1996. He was a teammate of current San Francisco 49ers offensive coordinator Greg Roman.
Caldwell was named General Manager of the Jacksonville Jaguars on January 8, 2013. His first order of business with the team was to lead the process of selecting a head coach and on January 17, the team hired former Seattle Seahawks defensive coordinator Gus Bradley.
- "David Caldwell Bio". Jaguars.com. Retrieved 18 January 2013.
- Gantt, Darin. "Greg Roman shrugs off lack of head coach interviews". ProFootballTalk. Retrieved 18 January 2013.
- "Atlanta Falcons: David Caldwell". AtlantaFalcons.com. Retrieved 18 January 2013.
- Oehser, John. "Caldwell named Jaguars General Manager". Jaguars.com. Retrieved 19 January 2013.
- "Gus Bradley named head coach of Jaguars". Jaguars.com. Retrieved 19 January 2013.
|This biographical article relating to an American football player, coach, or other figure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|