|Member of the New York Senate
from the 38th district
January 5, 2011
|Preceded by||Thomas Morahan|
April 3, 1981 |
Clarkstown, New York
|Political party||Independent Democrat|
|Residence||Clarkstown, New York|
|Alma mater||Rockland Community College
David Carlucci (born April 3, 1981) is a member of the New York State Senate representing the 38th district, which includes all of Rockland County and parts of Orange County. He is an Independent Democrat.
Carlucci was born and raised in Rockland County, graduating from Clarkstown High School North. In 2000, he graduated from Rockland Community College, where he was Student Representative to the college's Board of Trustees. He later received a Leadership Scholarship to attend Cornell University, from which he graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Industrial Labor Relations.
Prior to his election to the Senate, Carlucci was a member of St. Augustine's Parish Council in New City and the New City Library Board of Trustees. He served as Town Clerk for the community of Clarkstown, a position to which he was first elected in 2005.
Patricia Sheridan ... 9,392 David Carlucci ... 8,303
David Carlucci ... 9,535 Patricia Sheridan ... 9,241
David Carlucci ... 12,853 Maureen Giordano ... 4,547
David Carlucci ... 13,318 Donna M. Held ... 3,975
- "Legislative Preview: Meet The New Members". The Capitol. Manhattan Media. January 6, 2011. Retrieved March 13, 2011.
- "The New Amigos: Sens. Jeff Klein, Diane Savino, David Carlucci and David Valesky". Capital Tonight. YNN Capital Region. Retrieved March 13, 2011.
- "David Carlucci: Biography". New York State Senate. Retrieved March 13, 2011.
- "Past General Election Results, Clarkstown Town Clerk". Rockland County Board of Elections. Retrieved June 15, 2012.
- "General Election Results, State Senate: November 2, 2010" (PDF). New York State Board of Elections. December 13, 2010. Retrieved June 15, 2012.
|New York State Senate|
|New York State Senate, 38th District
|This article about a member of the New York State Senate is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|