|Born||David Franck Guez
May 15, 1972
|Spouse(s)||Brooke Burke-Charvet (2011–present)|
David Charvet (born David Franck Guez; May 15, 1972) is a French singer and actor.
Personal life 
Charvet was born in Lyon, France. His father is the Tunisian Jewish businessman Paul Guez. His mother, Christiane Charvet, is French. Charvet was raised in a Jewish household. He and his siblings speak French as their first language. He won a green card through the Morrison visa lottery in the early 1990s. Until recently, Charvet lived in his native France, where he toured (among other parts of Europe) as a singer.
Charvet and Brooke Burke-Charvet have two children together: a daughter, Heaven Rain (born January 8, 2007), and a son, Shaya Braven (born March 5, 2008). Burke-Charvet already had two daughters from a previous relationship. They married on August 12, 2011 and currently reside in California.
Charvet (using his mother's maiden name as his professional name) caught his big break in 1992 on the American television program Baywatch as Matt Brody and remained with the series for three full seasons, until 1995. Charvet also appeared as Craig Field on producer Aaron Spelling's soap opera Melrose Place from 1996 to 1998. Between 1995–1999, he appeared in Seduced and Betrayed, Derby, Angel Flight Down and Meet Prince Charming. Charvet left acting in 1999 to concentrate on his musical career.
In 2009, he was a contestant in ABC's summer reality show The Superstars (2009 edition) and came in 3rd with partner Lisa Leslie. Green Flash was released in the US on July 14, 2009 as Beach Kings. In 2010, he was a contestant in the French reality show La Ferme Célébrités (French version of The Farm). The show was broadcast on TF1.
In June 2010, Charvet joined The Blue Seals, a non profit organization aimed at providing a rapid response to environmental emergencies, focusing on oceans preservation. He is a member of The Blue Seals Board of Directors. and works on raising awareness on the Deepwater Horizon oil spill disaster, also helping French company Ecoceane's ships designed to collect floating waste and hydrocarbons to take part in the cleaning. At the same time, a plan to hire unemployed veterans for building ships using this French technology will be unveiled by U.S. Congressman Bob Filner (D-CA).
- Baywatch (1992–1995)
- Seduced and Betrayed (1995)
- Derby (1995)
- Angel Flight Down (1996)
- Melrose Place (1996–1998)
- Meet Prince Charming (1999)
- Green Flash (2009); US title: Beach Kings
- Prisoners of the Sun (2009)
- The Perfect Teacher (2010); Spanish title: Falsa Inocencia; French title: Une Elève Trop Parfaite
- Nephilim (2010)
- Dancing with the Stars (2008–2009) (15 episodes)
- The Superstars (2009 edition)
- La Ferme Célébrités (2010)
Charvet has released three albums in the past ten years and is currently working on his fourth.
- David Charvet (1997)
- Leap of Faith (2002)
- Se laisser quelque chose (2004)
- "Should I Leave" (1997)
- "Regarde-toi" (1997)
- "Jusqu'au bout" (Leap of faith) (2002)
- "Apprendre à aimer" (Teach me how to love) (2002)
- "Take you there" (2003)
- "Je te dédie" (2004)
- "Sometimes it rains" (2006)
Digital release 
- "I Swim with the birds" (2010)
- Paul Guez business info
- Interfaith Families.com: "Interfaith Celebrities: Kicking Off Football Season and the Emmy Awards" by Nate Bloom September 16, 2008
- Zuckerman, Blaine (2010). "Brooke Burke & David Charvet: Our Blended Traditions". People. Retrieved 2012-03-22.
- Children's infosite
- Brooke Burke and David Charvet Wed
- Beach Kings DVD cover
- Press Release